Conditions that develop in the soft tissues of your hand can cause great distress and disability. Trigger Finger and Dupuytren’s Disease are both examples of these conditions.
- Educate you about the condition and discuss the options for treatment
- Fabricate and fit splints to assist in your recovery
- Apply treatments (if appropriate) such as scar management and Ultrasound
- Manage your swelling and wounds following surgery (if applicable)
- Prescribe a relevant exercise program to maximise your recovery