‘Finger vs Ball’ is the most common way people dislocate their fingers. Untreated, these can result in permanent deformity and pain.
Yet, these are easy to fix! Our team of therapists’ are all highly skilled at assessing the damage and implementing your treatments.
- Reduce swelling and manage pain
- Splint to protect your joint position
- Tailor exercises to maxmise recovery
- Read X-rays and communicate with your treating team
- Tape and splint for specific sporting demands
Don’t delay – If you have a dislocation, early treatment is the key to your recovery!