Nerve recovery is a speciality of ours at Re-wired Hand Therapy!
Brachial Plexus Injuries are an awful and painfully slow journey to recover from. We have a deep understanding of this journey and have developed a comprehensive rehabilitation package to help you through.
Whether your nerve damage is permanent or temporary we have highly experienced therapists to treat you.
- Educate you about nerve recovery
- Fabricate and prescribe splints and slings for support
- Help you manage your pain
- Tailor an exercise program to target your affected muscles
- Assist your sensory nerves through desensitisation and reorganisation
- Manage your wound following surgery
- Carefully assess and communicate with your team
- Conduct ergonomic assessments and offer advice re activity modification
- Conduct driving assessments and car modifications for VicRoads to ensure safety following injury
Do you have a Brachial Plexus Injury? Call us for an appointment today and see how much we have to offer!